Skip to main content

Dr. Fathin Hameed - your faith will always be your strength


"Nights are toughest, when the rest of the world is slumbering and resting. That's when cancer mounts its strongest attack on my mind. It tries to creep in with its doubts. That its already winning, that my treatment is not working. That's when it exerts maximum pain. That when it keeps telling me that there is no hope, that I might as well give up now. I will not, Insha Allaah. My treatment is not by doctors, it is by my Lord, Creator and Cherishor of the Worlds. My Lord cannot be defeated, nor I, as long as I hold fast to Him. Cancer does not know this." ~ Dr. Fathin Hameed wrote on her last blog post.

You are with Allah now, your faith will always be your strength in the hereafter. My respect to you!

Comments